[STICKY]Your Favourite Motorcyle Touring Pic

C

C2W?

60HiWay38Clouds-1.jpg

N

NOC

Touring Tasmania..
Picture-027.jpg

On my way too Strahan.. just out of Rosebury I think.

Picture-357.jpg

Just outskirts of Stanley.. looking at the Nut.

G

gallowglass

Somewhere in Austria 2006. Triumph Executive bought cheap on UK Ebay and sold the same way 9 weeks later. :clap:

DSC00696.jpg

And the Gothard Pass (Switzerland / Italy Border) no bike in the pic but what a dream ride. :glu

DSC01506.jpg

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Somewhere in Austria 2006. Triumph Executive bought cheap on UK Ebay and sold the same way 9 weeks later. :clap:
]

9 weeks....Bastaaard :glu:chug::chug:

And the Gothard Pass (Switzerland / Italy Border) no bike in the pic but what a dream ride. :glu

DSC01506.jpg

Oh yeah, baby!!!
That's the old Gotthard (Tremola)....they were re-laying the cobblestones through one of the hairpins (bottom right in that pic) when we were there in '07 and it was closed.

Rode in from both ends despite the barriers, but they sent us packing :whistle:
Some incredible little dirt-tracks either side of the top of the pass though, which sorta made up for it.

Oh pleeeeaaaaase, let September roll on...this one, then the crazy trilogy of Susten-Grimsel-Furka passes within a minute of scraping the pegs on the Gotthard :kna:kna:kna

G

gallowglass

9 weeks....Bastaaard :glu:chug::chug:

Oh yeah, baby!!!
That's the old Gotthard (Tremola)....they were re-laying the cobblestones through one of the hairpins (bottom right in that pic) when we were there in '07 and it was closed.

Rode in from both ends despite the barriers, but they sent us packing :whistle:
Some incredible little dirt-tracks either side of the top of the pass though, which sorta made up for it.

Oh pleeeeaaaaase, let September roll on...this one, then the crazy trilogy of Susten-Grimsel-Furka passes within a minute of scraping the pegs on the Gotthard :kna:kna:kna

MONGREL (your turn) :)
but I am going back soon I hope and the beer at the top will taste just as good as last time

Top Bottom