Condo 750 Cross Country rally

A

atgreg

One of the bad things about being service crew is you dont see much of the action, luckily on sunday the morning service was right next to the finish of a section so we went for a walk and got to see some good stuff.

there a Looonnnggg straight followed by a hairpin corner and there was some great braking action.

64873792-M.jpg

64873797-M.jpg

64873798-M.jpg

64873799-M.jpg

A

atgreg

The KTM started playing up and cutting out so rjf pulled out at the morning service so we found ourselves back in Condo early so Rob and i decided to head off and maybe get back to sydney that night, we left condo about 2.30pm, 130km/h all the way to Parkes, fill up and Rob complains his bike is all over the place, we checked the tyres, rear down to 21psi, a closer look , bugger a nail in the tyre. Out with the tools and 45 mins later ( I know we are slow but we we dont fix flats very often) we are on our way with a new tube, glad it was in a town at a servo and not out on the road.

We got to Orange about 5.30pm it was starting to get dark and real cold so fuck it we'll stay here, a luxury night in a motel. A crispy cold, clear morning and it's through Bathurst and over the mountains to home. We called in at Pezz's KTM Rallye shop on the way home.

64873306-M.jpg

64873303-M.jpg

I'd been smelling petrol on my bike all weekend but couldn't find anything, parked out the front of Pezz's there was a puddle under my bike and it was dripping out quickly so off with the tank, a pain as the AT is not the easiest bike to work on. We found a split fuel hose, that seems to have fixed it fingers crossed !!!. Thanks Pezz for the tools and help.

I had a great weekend, thenks to rjf for letting us help and be in the think of the action. One bad thing is that I want to go out and ride Condo badly:huh

So it's either do it on the AT:eek1 and kill the beast or get something more suitable, Pezz's rallye was calling to me, "buy me" :D :D :D

64873308-L.jpg

PS Rob took a pile of piccies too, I'll put some more up when i get them from him and we both took some good video.

Greg

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
The second I heard the hard drive scrunching I knew I was onto another great one...lunch was over way to soon, back to the pit now.

GREG !! :D
Looks brilliant...as usual !
:)
Thanks for sharing.

cheers
pete

Top Bottom