Arvo Shorty: Sat 10/12

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
"Residents Only"

yeah, yeah

Sat10_Dec_0011.JPG

Zig-zagging around the Yellingbo backblocks...

Sat10_Dec_0014.JPG

...before joining the crowds at Chappies in Wandin.

Sat10_Dec_0015.JPG

Of course it'll bloody fit!!! :doh::thumbs:

As always...it leaves the supermarket-stuff for dead!
YumYummm!! :drool:

Sat10_Dec_0016.JPG

Back home in the sunshine and the top of the jacket undone....repeat SOONEST!! :scull:

Williamson

Part of the furniture
We missed your shorty ride Pete, but being a dusty ride, can't say I'm sorry.

As John says above, we went to Mansfield, our shorty arvo ride was preceded by a shorty morning ride, and in between a pub burger and a pint of soda squash, and the company of around 30 OZSTOCers.

Big day out for me, first ride in five or six months, I thought a nice easy ride to Mansfield would be okay, and it WAS!!! WOO HOO!!!!!
:clap:

Well mostly, as I did have to have a little nana nap under a shady tree on the roadside in Yarck.

Hytram

<-- now went that way
Got the bike fired up at 5pm with the little jump starter battery.. Main battery is fried, all relays and connections and fuses full of mud...

New battery and see what else is dead

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Got the bike fired up at 5pm with the little jump starter battery.. Main battery is fried, all relays and connections and fuses full of mud...

New battery and see what else is dead

How'd you get home after dunking her?
Was that from the recent pic posted?

Hytram

<-- now went that way
How'd you get home after dunking her?
Was that from the recent pic posted?

Yes,

I don't know, every electric connection was submerged bit she started up and ran fine, Yamaha engineering I am guessing got me home W-)

Just pulled it all apart, liberal amounts of Inox and elbow grease and it seems fine. :chug:

Top Bottom