The 33rd Casper Rally

Redback

Just through the door
We got there about 2.00pm Friday, stopping at Albion Park Rail to wait for a tagalong person, they didn't show so off we went, stopping in Taralga for lunch before heading off to the rally site, setup registered and walked over to the closest fire and was with these guys Friday and Saturday night, most were from Brisbane and a nice friendly bunch, won a couple of things in the raffle, a pair of ALDI gloves and a tank pad, as did Ness a shirt and a bottle of brake fluid, went for a ride into Taralga with a mate who turned up on Saturday morning, we couldn't do a proper ride sorry mate, we needed some gear to be warmer on Saturday night, Friday we froze our arse off so into Goulburn to buy a decent sleeping bag, Saturday night we were much warmer thank goodness, the old bag just couldn't cope with -7c.

All in all it was good everyone was friendly, weather was amazing all weekend albeit a tad cold for us on Friday night but that was more us not being fully prepared, on the way home we stopped for lunch at the Wingello store, highly recommend stopping here the food is pretty bloody good, back on the bikes with a fuel stop at Bundanoon and home.

index.php

index.php

Visitors
index.php

index.php

index.php

Baz.

Williamson

Part of the furniture
Brrr...that sure does look C O L D.
Makes you wanna crawl under that tarp, joining the bike :D
At least it seemd to have been a dry weekend though.

Thanks for the yarn and the pics.

Yeah, good yarn. But wot pics?

Perhaps the sub-zero temp froze the camera.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Yeah, good yarn. But wot pics?

Perhaps the sub-zero temp froze the camera.

Can't see the pics?
There's about 5 or so posted.
They're linked straight to ADVrider attachment locations though (how the hell does that work? :???: W-)
It DOES so here though...

TimC

Tour Pro
Probably have to be logged into advrider? I can't see them, but I'm logged into very little on this browser.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Pasting this URL into the address line of your browser...do you get a pic?
http://advrider.com/index.php?attachments/img_2490-copy-jpg.1253562/

I'm NOT logged into ADVrider and still get a pic when clicking the link.

OK, just tried this from Goodie's desktop and pic doesn't display, a popup wants me to log into ADVrider.
So it must be cookie-related...you click = request those pics and the ADV server finds an ADV-cookie on your browser, it'll display the pics.
No cookie, no display.

dougman1

Part of the furniture
Pasting this URL into the address line of your browser...do you get a pic?
http://advrider.com/index.php?attachments/img_2490-copy-jpg.1253562/

I'm NOT logged into ADVrider and still get a pic when clicking the link.

OK, just tried this from Goodie's desktop and pic doesn't display, a popup wants me to log into ADVrider.
So it must be cookie-related...you click = request those pics and the ADV server finds an ADV-cookie on your browser, it'll display the pics.
No cookie, no display.

Yeah. It worked on that link. Obviously I had no cookies. (Thank You)

Top Bottom