NewYear '18...lunch at the Wombat

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Nice pic though. Great subject. :)

Wombat_033.JPG

This one was actually dust ON the lens (externally) after following you too closely along Sth Cathedral and Grantons.

Hate to tell you but its not. Those are dust spots on the sensor. Dust on the actual front of the lens won't show like that the worst that happens is maybe some odd refraction. The camera might have some sort of dust reduction system anyway perhaps that has taken those spots off. Usually it will shake the sensor at start up time.

Must say its a great model you have for your action shots. :)

Sir Francis

Displaced person
Shame to hear about under the Sun, the burgers n good n waitresses were most excellent ��

Worth a trip for a final visit before it changed ages ��

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
The camera might have some sort of dust reduction system anyway perhaps that has taken those spots off.

Could be...seems fine now.
I'll keep an eye on it.

Shame to hear about under the Sun, the burgers n good n waitresses were most excellent ��

Worth a trip for a final visit before it changed ages ��

It's just an assumption, but the place looked absolutely dead on Monday. Not just closed, but abandoned...that sort of dead, neglected look. No nick-nacks out the front, weeds down the path to the entrance, that sort of thing.

Williamson

Part of the furniture
..... the place looked absolutely dead on Monday. Not just closed, but abandoned...that sort of dead, neglected look. No nick-nacks out the front, weeds down the path to the entrance, that sort of thing.

Sounds like my place.

A bit disappointing really, as I bought Helen a new Ryobi mower for a combined birthday / Xmas present.

:bees:

Sir Francis

Displaced person
Their Facebook page says they’re still rocking it.

Had a big NYE party so maybe they cleared away the breakables / stealables?

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Sounds like my place.
A bit disappointing really, as I bought Helen a new Ryobi mower for a combined birthday / Xmas present.

:bees:

:killingme

Wot...Shire stopped your personal maintenance benefit?

Their Facebook page says they’re still rocking it.

Had a big NYE party so maybe they cleared away the breakables / stealables?

Maybe explains the lack of sheep up there, too :whistle:

Top Bottom