Ayers Rock with 7yo son

O

Ozzyal

I just read this story. Bought back great memories for me . I did the same trip after picking up my demo model R1100RT from the dealer in geelong . Unfortunately the only camera I took with me was a disposable job . I vaguely remember being worried about vibration on the bike for my good camera . The quality is absolutel crap . I sold that bike to travel around Australia in bus I converted to a motor home. Always swore it was the best bike I'd ever own . As I type this , I'm awaiting delivery of a 2nd hand R1100RT I bought of eBay. Now being of eBay and 21 years old I'm not expecting miracles. But I can't wait to get on that beast again. :D

Paul n Dixie

Part of the furniture
I just read this story. Bought back great memories for me . I did the same trip after picking up my demo model R1100RT from the dealer in geelong . Unfortunately the only camera I took with me was a disposable job . I vaguely remember being worried about vibration on the bike for my good camera . The quality is absolutel crap . I sold that bike to travel around Australia in bus I converted to a motor home. Always swore it was the best bike I'd ever own . As I type this , I'm awaiting delivery of a 2nd hand R1100RT I bought of eBay. Now being of eBay and 21 years old I'm not expecting miracles. But I can't wait to get on that beast again. :D

Take a better camera with you this time Ozzyal ;) and bring us back some pictures ! :)

Paul n Dixie

Part of the furniture
Jeez you blokes are on the ball . Thanks guys . I look forward to catching up .I'm hanging out bad waiting for the bike . Its coming from Lismore Nsw. I'd been searching on bikesales forages looking for one with less then 100,000kms on it . I saw this one reduced from $7500 to $4500 ! Made a ridiculous offer at midnight sat , woke up Monday to find the offer accepted . Pretty happy but a bit nervous .

I,m in Lismore typing this now.. small world!
( I work in Lismore) and have a few mates who are into Beemers amongst other brands ;) the bike may be known to them. Post up a pic of the bike and start a thread on "your journey" :)

Top Bottom