[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

Squizzy

Long Timer
Working my way through the garage, took the R80 out for spin today. Yarra Glen, Buttermans, Mittons Bridge, Whittlesea, Strath Creek, Yea then home. Very pleasant, quite cool past Whittlesea, then warmed up approaching Yea. Around 200ks. I was flashed by about 6 cars and bikes going up the Whittlesea/Yea rd near Humevale. Sat on 75ks. Lucky for me, they were hiding in some trees on my side, only saw them after I went past as their parking lights were on. Whatever, it is a bit of a spot for cops anyway, but in the bushes? :( Bike ran really well, I must use it more. I say that every time ;)

Started out misty.

IMG_20230112_104130_151.jpg

Cleared up to a lovely day.

IMG_20230112_113643_166.jpg

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Noice!
Stepped outside over lunch and it felt still surprisingly mild...it would've been perfect on the airhead!
Might have to ask for a nostalgia-ride on the R80 one of those days.... :)

Squizzy

Long Timer
Noice!
Stepped outside over lunch and it felt still surprisingly mild...it would've been perfect on the airhead!
Might have to ask for a nostalgia-ride on the R80 one of those days.... :)
Anytime Pete, the narrow bars do feel a bit strange at the start, but still a nice ride.

zol.

bazmeg
The amount of times I have been told to go jump off a cliff..

So today I did.

Tandem handgliding of Coronet Peak NZ.

I think batshit motorcycling has ruined it for me, not once drop of Adrenaline was produced, nothing but beautiful relaxing soaring... Loved it.
Would love to jump off the Mt Buffalo ramp. I proposed on that ramp to the missus a few years ago, never seen anyone fly off from there.

never seen anyone fly off from there.
Now you have (twice)

40868795371_0b2d65236b_h.jpg

40868797321_dafaaf82b8_h.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom