Charge Of The Midgets pt.2_Cape York on 110cc

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Been looking up the online smutt rags for some dirty postie action, came across this saucy little number:

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/scamander/motorcycles/honda-ct110-ct-110/1001255739

'92...don't touch.
It's got the old, smaller diameter axles and hubs, different wheels etc.
Aussie Post had to spec them up due to too many fatso-posties, who they couldn't reject due to workplace-discremination issues....'97 onwards it has to be.

Let me know if/ when you're serious, I can get onto late-model ones (2009/2010s)

:chug:

loxsmith

Still riding in circles
Like everyone I thought this thread was dead and buried, but wait, it takes another turn..... remember the special mail we delivered to the Bamaga school for a Canadian teacher?
Well in Feb this year I bought a Tiger 800XC in Moab Utah and we have been riding the America's ever since. The teacher, Stephen got word that I was in the area and suggested we catch up. So next stop after Kamloops is Red Deer, Alberta, Canada

The journey continues

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Like everyone I thought this thread was dead and buried, but wait, it takes another turn..... remember the special mail we delivered to the Bamaga school for a Canadian teacher?
Well in Feb this year I bought a Tiger 800XC in Moab Utah and we have been riding the America's ever since. The teacher, Stephen got word that I was in the area and suggested we catch up. So next stop after Kamloops is Red Deer, Alberta, Canada

The journey continues

:lao:lao
Unbelievable!! :eek::eek:
Certainly remember that School-Yearbook of the Bamaga school....and the name Red Deer also rings a bell.

Taking me hat off to someone following through on their plans, chucking it all and LIVING their dream....:clap::clap:
Next stop...South America? (getting too cold now to tack much further north, I guess)

Wishing you guys some AWESOME travels....and HI to Stephen

Check post #13 in this thread here for what it's all about.

CYP012.jpg

nev

Super Térrarist

The journey continues

And what's your excuse for not posting a thread here so we can vicariously travel too huh ?

While you're in that neck of the woods, you'll probably want to pop in to this place which surely must have the best place name in the whole world.
"Head-Smashed-In-Buffalo-Jump"
http://goo.gl/maps/woDXz

Funny you should mention Kamloops.. It's on a beta version of an itinerary I'm planning for a little trip in 2015 too :)

veom

Tour Pro
Why do I always find myself reading your crazy stories... Looks like an amazing trip! Those little bikes are the real troopers.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Why do I always find myself reading your crazy stories... Looks like an amazing trip! Those little bikes are the real troopers.

They sure are/ were.

And Gosh....that was one hell of a trip!!:lao:lao
Haven't seen the yarn for a couple of years or so...now you've got me reading this monster again :bs:chug:

Top Bottom