Narrandera

Williamson

Part of the furniture
A couple years ago Martin (Zenn) stayed over night at Narraendera.

We had intended to stay in the caravan park (CP) and asked two guys out the front of the pub for directions. They both replied simultaneously by pointing in opposite directions.

Then one of the guys (later we learned that this was Gazza) said that they had pub rooms for $40.00 a twin room including breakfast, which was only $20.00 more than the CP.

Gazza was the pub odd job, handy man, part-time barman, breakfast cook and cleaner.

After checking in to our room we settled in for a long night of schooners, bottle of red, dinner, more schooners and talking to Gazza.

Late in the night Gazza asked, 'Are yuse guys gay?'

I replied, 'No!'

Gazza, says, 'Are yuse brothers?'

I says, 'No, we're just mates'.

In the morning we pack the bikes etc, and go for breakfast, but Gazza's too hung over to bother, but we get a coffee and chat some more with Gazza before he bids us farewell.

Just before leaving I get off the bike, go back to the room and make-up my bed, so its looks like we just used one bed.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I would have liked to see the look on Gazza's face as went to clean the room and make the beds.

The next two bikers that stay at the 'Bidgee, better be careful.

S

Storm Shadow

hahaha, u should of done the liquid soap in a condom trick or worse under the sheets ;-)

Top Bottom