Some old pics .......

Williamson

Part of the furniture
Here's few 'stitched' pics taken a few years ago:

This one is inland from Caloundra, somewhere between Palmwoods and Landsborough.

Martin (Zenn) and I had a couple weeks away on his Bandit 1250 (Why oh why would you trade that with around 15,000km on a DL650? Well that's a Strom rider for you!) and the Mighty CB.

Just before I took these (this is about three pics stitched), we could hear some engines roar and a vaguely familiar 'whoop-whoop-whoop'. This noise was a flock? murder?, ahh! squadron of army choppers (from Oakey around 150km inland) flying through the valley below us. This was simply awesome:
CaloundraHinterland.jpg

View of Kangaroo Valley from lookout at Fitzroy Falls:
ViewfromFitzroyFallsLookout.jpg

A bit further down the road towards Nowra from some other lookout:
SunshineCoastfromHinterland.jpg

Enjoy...........I hope anyway!!!

Chally

Tour Pro
They look good mate. One of our regular day runs from here is down the backroads and along the range at the Back of the Sunshine Coast (Caloundra) to Melaney and back - close to 400kms.

We also saw the Fitzroy Falls recently and what a beautiful place.

Jeff

mickg

R1250GS, DR650, ZX9r, Sherco 2.9
View of Kangaroo Valley from lookout at Fitzroy Falls

A bit further down the road towards Nowra from some other lookout

Nice! Love the Kangaroo Valley area, well the whole region really... I've only had road bikes up there though, looking forward to exploring the area more thoroughly on a D/S.

Oh, and full points for NOT including a pic of the Hampden bridge! There are plenty of other things to shoot around there hehehe

BB63

SV, DRZ & now DL Rider
That first pic is from the lookout on the Blackall Range south of Montville, like Chally, it is one of my regular and favourite day runs.
There is also a model plane club that flies from that spot too.
Cheers Brian

Top Bottom