Northern Rivers Classic Bike Club Charity Day 2015

Paul n Dixie

Part of the furniture
:) We were reminded of this event on Saturday...its only 500m from home :D so off we went and he're,s quite a few pics of the day. I wont try to cataloque the bikes and please excuse any errors in descriptions.
Roughly grouped into "British/Euro/Yank" and later "Jap"
We saw this bike at last years event and it was just a bare frame,wheels,tank,lower engine cases and handle bars..I have a pic stored on a tablet that has sadly lost its screen.. image not available at present:( please read the poster in the 2nd image...and consider the amount of work required to finish the bike in a few short months and complete the journey described...:clap:

Bike details

A very nice BSA Rocket3 :glu

Beautiful attention to detail exhaust

Various other Pommy Steeds :D

1914 Rover.engine is IOV - Inlet over exhaust.

In as found condition and ridden to the event on the original tyres..
The following image is what it once looked like..

The one everybody wants..this bike is seen regularly on local roads :D

:glu

:DYankee Iron
Sort of Yankee :???:

More Italian

Not forgetting the previous ..:glu :drool:

A few Jap bikes:D
Kwaka Turbo

Zooki waterbottle,warthog,kettle etc

Another very nice Z900.

Hondamatic

Big arse Suzuki GS

A few CB Hondas, usual CBX's were absent this year though we did see one riding around last weekend.

A very nice mild custom Goldwing. The owner is a mate whom I ve known for 35 years, he has only ever had goldwings as road bikes. Even as an 18year old his first full lisence bike was a GL1000 like this one (they were only a few years old at the time, so it was unusual to see a young bloke ,or indeed a Goldwing at all!. Most yoiung blokes were hurting themselves on GPZ900.s..

Many more bikes there and a great meet. Money raised went to cancer research :clap:
A bit later on Dixie and I went up the road to another place w
and a bloke I.ve known for donkies years turns up in his 1906 N model Ford :D

The vintage and veteran car club was having a meet :). more eye candy on its way!
We didnt hang around as I had a few chores to attend at home prior to my upcoming "Eskapade" night with the Bananarama boys this coming Saturday..:D
Hope you enjoy the pics:)
cheers PnD

Last edited:

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Some great pics there....Gosh, some of the stuff brings back memories.
Some :doh::doh:
Others :glu:glu

Beaut "old iron" you've caught there!

Top Bottom