Vic High Country Ride

Captn Spock

Ride along and prosper
Staff member
so a group of 6 rode the high country on a 3 day trip. we rode via jamieson eildon, stayed at bright. did omeo and bruthen via alpine road. back of falls creek and anglers rest. awesome fun.

all sealed, no dirt. and yes, it wasn't on the strom. had to take the other bike out. I reckon its the best looking of the lot. here is some pics. i also have 40 gb of go pro footage. editing it right now so will post a short 5 min video summary soon.

topofhotham_zps7ee47c51.jpg

topofhotham2_zpsa7f4fa51.jpg

ranges_zpsb9106826.jpg

jamiesonlookout_zps690d608b.jpg

Captn Spock

Ride along and prosper
Staff member
accomodation at bright is great as always. i always stay at the same motel every time i ride the high country. the place is called riverbank park motel. 2 mins walk to brewery and nice views to the river. i have always found booking and they hold rooms for me even during peak seasons like christmas, cup day weekend etc. without a deposit.

$100 a room during summer. rides i lead typically have 2 folks in 1 room so ends up being $50 a head per night. we have tried 3 people in 1 room but its not very comfy.

CamStrom

Tear along dotted line!
Nice, very nice. Bet you were looking down every unsealed bit wondering, 'hmmm, that looks interesting'

Next time!

Cam

Ps Do I see ANTO?

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
accomodation at bright is great as always. i always stay at the same motel every time i ride the high country. the place is called riverbank park motel. 2 mins walk to brewery and nice views to the river. i have always found booking and they hold rooms for me even during peak seasons like christmas, cup day weekend etc. without a deposit.

$100 a room during summer. rides i lead typically have 2 folks in 1 room so ends up being $50 a head per night. we have tried 3 people in 1 room but its not very comfy.

Sounds good....certainly beats the ~$40 per campsite at the CP in town!
Just for quick-reference: http://www.riverbankparkmotel.com.au/

Top Bottom