[STICKY]Your Favourite Motorcyle Touring Pic

A

aprilia650

Hi Guys

Forgive my ignorance but as a newbie I can't yet tell what bike is what. Maybe just include the makes & models in your captions??? I think this forum is fantastic and very interesting - some great touring happening out there...

David

Jafu

Getting the hang of it
Mt Baw Baw after the recent cold snap last November

19-11-06-03.jpg

W

whitey

Vstroming said:
I have no idea how this site links pictures, so all I can provide is a link,sorry.
Press the 'quote' button on one of the earlier posts in this thread to see how it's done. :D

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Vstroming said:
Hi

Here is a pix of us 3Stromers, on a ridge in the middle of nowhere :D

I have no idea how this site links pictures, so all I can provide is a link,sorry.

http://images.asificare69.multiply....0x600/1/3-strom.jpg?et=nH2ZeB7jkmnab7KFzcZ5ZQ

Cheers
Vstroming

Hi....
just tried to "edit" your post by removing the URL-quotes and replacing those with "img"-quotes, but somehow the site the pics are stored on doesn't seem to allow direct-linking....this also quite often happens with photobucket accounts, where something in the account-options has to be set to enable this feature.

M

movin

VIETNAMSMOKO.jpg

A smoko with my guide Hung, admiring the endless paddy fields in rural Vietnam

P

Punisher

I dont think i have any decent touring pictures.

The early touring days predate me owning a digital camera.

VTRleft.jpg

not sure were this is, Buderim, Qld i think. Did some Miles touring on that thing.

I dont usualy stop to take photos at all, if anybody wants to see if anythings worth while posting on my website.

Hytram

<-- now went that way
Have a read of the FAQ (which needs updating)

you have to have the pics hosted somewhere like imageshack or flickr and the like, or your own webpage.

please, the more pics the merrier :)

Marty

Top Bottom