Adelaide to Moranbah and back

nev

Super Térrarist
Great story Chook. Some of the other ex usenet people around here would know Clem and his daughter. He makes the trip down from Brisbane to Phillip Island twice a year for the supers and GP and since she was about 12yo Nat has been making that trip with him twice a year and she's now in her mid 20s and still loves it (though when she gets to the track she dumps him and heads to the pits to hang out with the boys). At Simoncelli's last Australian GP she was his grid girl/brolly dolly.

JohnG

always out...
The trip home nearly ended in disaster for a car in front of us, the Commodore had just got back in when the oncoming wide load came past

2rduwdy.jpg

Just another day at the office for me...:looney:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPvGeW5W4Rk

Glad you got back ok,great tale...call in next time...:chug:

Chook

Just through the door
Just another day at the office for me...:looney:
We were in lines of traffic where cars passed the slower vehicle over white lines, or when they started to overtake I didn't think there was time to get the Bandit past before the solid lines, plenty of people up there in a hell of a rush, often you caught back up to them within a couple of km

Glad you got back ok,great tale...call in next time...:chug:
Got back no worries, it was a awesome trip................and would love to call in for a :chug:, not sure when that will be though, got the Perth - Darwin and Home thingy to do first

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
......Clem and his daughter. He makes the trip down from Brisbane to Phillip Island twice a year for the supers and GP and since she was about 12yo...

Are they still going?? :eek::clap: Good stuff!

JohnG

always out...
Are they still going?? :eek::clap: Good stuff!

Yes,Excellent news :so

Re: our mines traffic,yes pasted a few more accidents from the weekend,today...left where they rolled...
and had a few close calls as they attempted to pass me and several cars on blind corners.'kinda get used to it.
one dunnydore went into the cane on the Bruce Hwy,near Kuttabul.
had to wait friday arvo while a tilt tray cleaned up a falcon that rolled near our village.
yes,they all think theyre invincible...:looney:

Top Bottom