A ROYAL TOUR

Williamson

Part of the furniture
I took a Royal Tour on yesterday's ride to Inverloch:

Royal Hotel, Ferntree Gully:

This is the entrance from the rear car park. The front is much more impressive, but located on the corner of a very busy intersection, even
at 8:30 on a Saturday morning, taking a pic would not have been prudent.

Royal Hotel, Drouin:

A lot quieter here. The pub is currently closed for renovations.

Royal Hotel, Koo Wee Rup:

I was impressed with the building, must've been some $$ in Koo Wee Rup back in the 1930's (I'm guessing).

Royal Hotel, Loch:

Now closed, no sign of it being re-opened. The way lots of pubs are going in rural VIC, and I'm sure other parts of AUS. Also very impressed with the size of this pub, especially considering Loch has always been a small town.

Next Royal Tour will be trip north, hoping to get more Royal Hotels.

I
This is the entrance from the rear car park. The front is much more impressive, but located on the corner of a very busy intersection, even
at 8:30 on a Saturday morning, taking a pic would not have been prudent.

You didn't see the service lane out the front?

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Royal Hotel, Loch:

Now closed, no sign of it being re-opened. The way lots of pubs are going in rural VIC, and I'm sure other parts of AUS. Also very impressed with the size of this pub, especially considering Loch has always been a small town.

Next Royal Tour will be trip north, hoping to get more Royal Hotels.

:eek::eek: WOT??

Didn't they spruce it all up for the Lycra-mob only a couple of years ago going all Yuppie with the Brewery + Distillery next door, the Cafe/ shop was done up and all that :???:W-)

Love the thread-title.....Willo and a Royal Tour.... it sure has a catchy ring to it :thumbs:

Williamson

Part of the furniture
..... Love the thread-title.....Willo and a Royal Tour.... it sure has a catchy ring to it :thumbs:

It's not my Royal Tour, it's open to everyone.

..... Next Royal Tour will be trip north, hoping to get more Royal Hotels.

Well, that didn't work out as planned. Yesterday, a short little loop just north of here .....

Royal Mail Hotel, Whittlesea

Royal Mail Hotel, Yea

Royal Hotel, Seymour

Perhaps next time ........

And stand by for the Grand Tour.

Royal Hotel Mt Hope.

2567489680_f8df4d1dc7_b.jpg

Williamson

Part of the furniture
Richard, your supposed to have your own pics. (I'm assuming the above are not yours, they are not to you usual high standard.)

Mike, your supposed to have your bike out the front, so I fixed it for you.

Benalla was on Friday's itinerary, but spent an hour too long talking to some bikers in Yea and ran out of time. Perhaps next time.

BTW, Benalla has some the best, cheap sausage rolls available in the NE. Just give Johnny Meccano a call, and he'll cook up a storm.

Top Bottom