Few down,lots more to go

M

movin

Some pics of me meanderings of my personal long way rounds.
Thailand,Vietnam and Canada,figure most people have seen the usual Tassie,Nullabour,Qld etc

MOD: fixed URL tags[URL=http://i46.photobucket.com/alb...ket.com/albums/f120/movin1/th_P1011273.[/img]
what a basked to ride
Canada fully loaded,1 Yamaha maxim 1100,equivalent of our XS1100,Toronto to Van Couver,2 weeks bike shopping,2 weeks Canadian beurocracy telling me I aint gonna ride across their country on an international licence :evil: ,8 weeks riding,14000kms,detours aplenty,That John Denver aint full o sh*t,rocky mountains oh so high. 8)
My Northern Thailand traile,Chiang Mai up border to border with Burma and golden triangle,back down eastern border.
Mt.Edith Cavell,B.C.Canada,taken at YHA hostel with no running water,or electricity,paradise.
My Southern Thailand Tourer,Honda transalp 600,very capable machines.
A redbull powered(gave it wings) Bangkok banger
Rural Vietnam,Paddy cake,paddy cake,smoko to admire the endless paddy fields.
Rural Vietnam,I will have the one next to the exhaust pipe,precooked,sauteed in road and chain gunk thanx.
Vietnam trip begins,5 days,2000km approx,thru central Vietnamese highlands and jungles ,Da Lat to Hoi An,125cc max allowable size machine allowed on their roads.
More Saigon 50km traffic jams,and I thought Sydney was bad!
Still a basked to ride
MY CURRENT MILE MUNCHA
More Saigon peakhour madness,every man,woman,dog,child,truck,bus,chook,lost tourist,for themselves.
Stilla basked to ride
RIDING WHILE RIDING

iffracem

The Phat Hairy Bloke
PMSL @ the ducks...

the poor buggers are still breathing :shock:

No wonder they get "bird flu" not a decent warm jackewt amongst em :lol: :lol:

Top shots :mrgreen:

art_tas

Getting the hang of it
movin said:
Some pics of me meanderings of my personal long way rounds.
Thailand,Vietnam and Canada,figure most people have seen the usual Tassie,Nullabour,Qld etc

Hey JJ you have been busy!! What a way to roast a duck!!
Cheers
ART
PS Good to meet up at Joes, keep in touch about the variuos tours/trips.

MOD: fixed URL tags[URL=http://i46.photobucket.com/alb...ket.com/albums/f120/movin1/th_P1011273.[/img]
what a basked to ride
Canada fully loaded,1 Yamaha maxim 1100,equivalent of our XS1100,Toronto to Van Couver,8 weeks,14000kms,detours aplenty.
My Northern Thailand traile,Chiang Mai up border to border with Burma and golden triangle,back down eastern border.
Mt.Edith Cavell,B.C.Canada
My Southern Thailand Tourer,very capable machines
A redbull powered(gave it wings) Bangkok banger
Rural Vietnam,Paddy cake,paddy cake,smoko to admire the endless paddy fields
Rural Vietnam,I will have the one next to the exhaust pipe,precooked,sauteed in road and chain gunk thanx
Vietnam trip begins,5 days,2000km approx,thru centre,Da Lat to Hoi An,125cc max allowable size machine
More Saigon 50km traffic jams,and I thought Sydney was bad!
Still a basked to ride

M

movin

K.F.D.

Dem ducks,yes the poor b*stads where still half alive,with their dead mates swinging next to them,and as you mentioned,is it any wonder that we have things like avian bird flu when you stress a poor animal inhumanely like that. :?

Top Bottom