[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

Jeez I was fast back in 1981. I also found a girlfriend who could work a camera so I kept her. :)

3157023975_96fe78971f_c.jpg

Squizzy

Long Timer
Nice ride today out to Yea then Highlands Rd, then down Molesworth- Dropmore Rd where photo was taken. I must admit Molesworth-Dropmore Rd seemed a lot narrower and bumpier since last time I did it on the DRz ;) must be due to Covid (that's the excuse for everything now). I was supposed to go to Yarck, but made a wrong turn on Highlands Rd somewhere and ended going along a road I would have again enjoyed on the DRz. Then down to Molesworth for lunch and along Whanregarwen Rd to Buxton then home. Good day was had by all (me)

IMG_20240104_113852_173.jpg

What’s the latest story about the Buxton servo and the Buxton Burger? Last I heard it had changed hands and the food was crap. I was thinking of stopping last week but wasn’t game in the end.

Squizzy

Long Timer
It was trading briskly today, some nice seating, have not had anything there for a while. It might give me an excuse for another ride next week :)

nev

Super Térrarist
I took off this morning on the Super Tenere. I hadn't ridden it since September. The tyres needed a lot of air. The tank was already full. I set off without a destination in mind. The destination turned out to be Rochester. Every year in Rochester they have a mural competition, with the entries on display in a park along the highway. These were the 2022 murals. The first few are the prize winners. Each mural has a price tag and is for sale.

The loop up and back was almost exactly 400km and the weather was perfect for riding. I should do it more often.

mural7.jpg

mural6.jpg

mural5.jpg

mural4.jpg

mural3.jpg

mural2.jpg

mural1.jpg

Top Bottom