A date with Lady Talbot

twowheeler

two wheels are best
Looks like I missed a great ride (while busy finishing off the 2nd shed in time to , ahem, house some impending new additions :wink: ).

The photo quality ante is being upped by Doug and Pete. This one is cover-material -

LadyTalbot_08.JPG

Squizzy

Long Timer
Toolangi shortcut is Plantation - Yellowdindi - Murrendindi - Sylvia Creek

Use it a lot when on the Katoom.

Hi Fuzzy, we turned right off Sylvia creek rd onto Blowhard rd which brought us out on the other side of Toolangi. Nice detour.

Those were Keppels Falls, must go for a walk to them one day, maybe without all the bike gear!

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Toolangi shortcut is Plantation - Yellowdindi - Murrendindi - Sylvia Creek

Use it a lot when on the Katoom.

Ta!....but wait, there's more!!

Looks like I missed a great ride (while busy finishing off the 2nd shed in time to , ahem, house some impending new additions :wink: ).

New additions??

BigEars_2.jpg

Hi Fuzzy, we turned right off Sylvia creek rd onto Blowhard rd which brought us out on the other side of Toolangi. Nice detour.

That's the one ! Liked this one the best...and only a short dogleg to get onto the Old Toolangi-Dixons Creek Rd.
(which turned out all super-smooth and the quickest I've ridden it since the foliage has re-grown after the fires)

Those were Keppels Falls, must go for a walk to them one day, maybe without all the bike gear!

Thanks...on the list!

Taggerty Cascades can't really be seen from the road they are a couple of km further along the road towards Mt Margaret.
This is the view to to the right as you cross the bridge but the actual cascades are about 50m upstream

31801003306_2b4080a88a_c.jpg

or you go about 200m downhill to get to the waterfall

28203841434_64ee950305_c.jpg

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Taggerty Cascades can't really be seen from the road they are a couple of km further along the road towards Mt Margaret.
This is the view to to the right as you cross the bridge but the actual cascades are about 50m upstream or you go about 200m downhill to get to the waterfall

Gotta go back for a proper look!
(nice shots, too!)

Top Bottom