Stookie and Lils camping adventure

nev

Super Térrarist
STOOKIE said:
mock said:
hey stookie,
a little birdie told me you rehearsed that wedding proposal extensively while reassembling the front-end of a duke???!! :D

Congrats to both of you

Yeah and the funny thing was Pete BOSS also said "YES" just goes to show i can charm the ass off anything ...... :D

i know next time who can keep a secret..... :box:

Well, glitch did say Pete was cheap :)

nev

Super Térrarist
Good story guys. Good to hear you had a great time.

Ahhh.. Sullivans lookout.. Moike and I stopped there for a look at the view down the valley during the 2003 bushfires....

10_smokey_view_from_the_Mt_Beauty_lookout.JPG

Over the past couple of years Jo and I have ridden just about every one of the (sealed roads) in the Bear's top 100 in VIC, TAS NSW and SE QLD.. and I (and everyone else I know who has ever ridden up it) agree with your sentiments about the Redbank Road (Gundowring Road). I rode up there in 2004, as an alternative to the Hwy, before I had even seen it on Bear's top 50, and didn't understand what his attraction to it was... especially considering the quality of the roads to the north (Granya Gap and River Road) and the south (Tawonga Gap and Happy Valley Roads)

Last edited:
M

matt232

Have a good one guys (see! It works for everything, birthdays, weekends, engagements you name it!!!)

G

groberts03

lil and i are to be married on the 26th january (australia day) We are now planning for that and the honeymoon.
congrats , best wish's for your future together :D

Top Bottom