And then there was the time ......

Williamson

Part of the furniture
Martin (Zenn), Beau, Munzo and me ride up to Omeo for the weekend.

We meet at K-mart Campbellfield at around 9:00am. Next stop at Yea - we need a coffee, at Beau needs some fuel (damn those Triumph America's with a fuel tank of around 10 litres).

Munzo rings Maryanne (the new girlfriend). After a few 'I miss you too' and a few smooches (geeze, he only left her 90 minuites ago), we get going.

Next stop Mansfield, well even the mighty CB needs a drink. Munzo's on the 'phone again, and it's a repeat of Yea......

A refreshing beer for Martin and Beau at Whitfield, and a lemon squash for Munzo (he does not drink at all) and me (I don't drink much if I'm riding), and Munzo's on the 'phone again.

Lunch at Bright, and another 'phone call from Munzo to Maryanne........

We're all thinking, this has gotta stop.

On to Omeo, and Munzo has not got coverage with his 'phone. Martin loans him his 'phone and says, 'keep it short'. Munzo does, but before he hands the 'phone back he erases the last number dialled and says to Martin, 'I don't want you have my girlfriend's number in your 'phone (well, Martin did have a reputation).

Martin, Beau and I settle-in for a beer or twenty. Munzo (who gets gets bored when we get pi55ed) went for a walk.

While he's away Maryanne calls Martin's 'phone (last call received) and asks for Munzo. Martin says call back later. Martin leaves his 'phone on the table when he goes to the bar. I take the opportunity to save the last number received in Martin's 'phone.

Martin's 'phone rings while we're having dinner. He looks at the number calling and says, 'shyte I don't know who that is'. I grab the 'phone and look at it and says, 'Munzo, this for you', and give him the 'phone.

Munzo looks at the name (that I saved) calling and is puzzled, but answers the 'phone. His face lights-up when he hears Maryanne's voice and after a long chat and 'I miss you too' and smooching. He hangs-up and returns the 'phone to Martin and says,

'How come you have Maryanne's number in your 'phone saved as Ring-a-root?'

:bs :bs :bs :bs :bs :bs :bs

O

ockerstrom

Geez, you'd be a bastard to have for a friend :eek:

Remind me not to leave my phone a round if we meet up anywhere :whistle:

If I'd known about that up at Urunga for the Strom Gathering I would have checked Martin's phone and stirred him up a bit.

I like your sense of humour :lao
:bs:bs:bs

Top Bottom