glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
THIS....is how you take a photo!!

Wombat_0028.JPG

Wombat_0029.JPG

Views to the west...Seymour way.

Wombat_0027.JPG

The sun's patchwork towards the south.....Molesworth/ Yarck way.

Wombat_0032.JPG

Nearly overlooked...right in front of my feet

Wombat_0031.JPG

Murrundindi backblocks...

Nature's folly... threat and beauty all wrapped into one.
Looks like we will be pissed on from a great height....and pretty soon!

Wombat_0035.JPG

Wombat_0036.JPG

Bye folks, see you for the next one :bow:

Wombat_0037.JPG

Squizzy

Long Timer
Great photos Pete, captured the day very well, and no the HWS is stuffed! New bike will have to wait a bit longer.

New bike will have to wait a bit longer.

Yes but just think it will have traction control and ABS and rider modes and all the things that you felt left out about on Sunday. :)
(Just don't be like me and forget the owners manual so you end up riding in whatever mode for the day. :p )

farawayman

Long Timer

Thanks Pete for capturing my better side and for not over exposing it, trying to get any extra detail.
Critiquing it, my only comment would be that you could have stoped it down a few extra stops. That way we may not be able to tell who the hell it was.
Other than that well done :whistle:

A great day out, and some great shots posted. Thanks everyone.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Critiquing it, my only comment would be that you could have stoped it down a few extra stops. That way we may not be able to tell who the hell it was.

Thought the same thing when I saw the pic the first time around. Don't know who's noggin that is in front of you, but a slightly different angle would've cut that out and make it a perfect silhouette.

By the time I "saw that shot" and stopped, you guys were coming up too fast, even that shot was a hasty snap shot while the camera was still booting up.

Still, it somehow captures the mood and time-of-day brought about by the fast-flying blackbellies, patchy light and all that.

Top Bottom