[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Someone's bike turned 7yo today.

Good-O...nice to see those things did "turn the corner" in the end and have proved quite solid performers in most cases.
Still getting it serviced by ...wotsitsname?
I've gotta check with the boyz in Lilydale if they can get rid of that stupid service reminder....in those temps at the moment the black insul-tape glue gets gooey and the "blank-out" strip on the dash keeps curling up.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Big selection probably 40 flavors maybe more. The one I had was great I actually got the one small piece of mango for the week so they can say it’s made from real fruit.
$5 one scoop, $6.80 for two and $8.80 for three. Not sure why the third scoop costs more than the second.
The AC in the shop works just fine as well.

:)

3. scoop has the gobbleguts tax.

nev

Super Térrarist
Good-O...nice to see those things did "turn the corner" in the end and have proved quite solid performers in most cases.
Still getting it serviced by ...wotsitsname?
I've gotta check with the boyz in Lilydale if they can get rid of that stupid service reminder....in those temps at the moment the black insul-tape glue gets gooey and the "blank-out" strip on the dish keeps curling up.

It had it's last service (30k, 2 yrs ago) at MotoGC but I don't think they have any mechanics left there who got the original Husqvarna factory training, or that they cared about the red huskys any more.. and when I drained the oil a few months ago at home, discovered that they'd overfilled it, not by heaps, but by enough to know they didn't follow the procedure (nor did they reset the service indicator, but I don't really care about that).

Was considering taking it to First Class for it's 40k service. That's probably a couple of years away at my current rate of riding.

Had a new friend stop in for dinner the other night.

49291684296_e12be0425f_h.jpg

Captn Spock

Ride along and prosper
Staff member
With Vivek and Ant looking in lately...Alpine Colours Ride 2013 :bow:

alp_color13_138.JPG

:bs

That never happens! Ant will never drop his bike. This was a rare sight and very late on our trip. Pretty much the last day of the trip I think?

I have great memories of this ride..thanks Pete

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Always wondered what those South African bash plates looked like from underneath.

Always "hyde-ing" weren't they?
I think they still make them... good bit of kit.

:bs
Pretty much the last day of the trip I think?

Yeah, it was.
The little lookout above Whitfield....and one of the top3 funniest moments in my motorcycling life (thus far).
He sure knows how to put on a show :killingme
Fantastic ride that was!

Top Bottom