Chilly Sunday Ride

Squizzy

Long Timer
You will be warm in the sidecar, I promise. With that statement I managed to get Lynne out on a chilly Sunday.
Out on the Warby highway and up the Reefton.

P1020036-M.jpg

A bit cool, but Lynne had her heated grips and blankie over her legs, she was fine.

P1020040-M.jpg

P1020039-M.jpg

Once we got to Cumberland Junction, it started to rain, which then turned to snow, glad I had 3 wheels!

P1020043-M.jpg

Got a bit harder to see through the visor and the screen

P1020047-M.jpg

Bit of a sad looking snowman!

P1020052-M.jpg

Continued past Lake Mountain turnoff, lots of snow bunnies in their 4WDs.
Blue sky as we got closer to Marysville.

P1020059-M.jpg

Stopped at the Bakery for lunch and then continued through the Black Spur to home. Nice day and the boss reckons she will go out again in the chair.
Win Win:clap:

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
P1020036-M.jpg

A bit cool, but Lynne had her heated grips and blankie over her legs, she was fine.

That looks so good!
Hats off to Lynne...getting into that chair with you on the tiller is braver than I'll ever be.:wink:
Any other bikes around Marysville or is it still a "ghost-town"?

Thanks for the pics :gday:

dougman1

Part of the furniture
Nice work there Ian. It looks a bit on the fresh side alright!
I have 1 question though.
How many BMW's do you own? :dollars: Everytime I see a past from you it's with a different bike. Whats the secret, huh? :)

Squizzy

Long Timer
Hi Doug, only have 3, one for each letter. Glad I dont have a Husqvarna! Only saw 2 bikes Pete, and they were not at Marysville. Everyone else (the snow bunnies) at the bakery was zipping their jackets up, Lynne and I took our jackets off it was so warm inside. Everything is relative I suppose.

Top Bottom