Tornanti_2...Three Weeks Of Carve Till Ya Barf!!

omi

Getting the hang of it
Hi Marty !!How did you find out abaut the Axalp ??I can see that it was a great day for you -- and the whole crowd. Video great but your own photos are ALWAYS PHANTASTIC . OMI

E

Eugene

Absolutely brilliant photos and great story, Marty!
While reading, the trivial thought was "how they gonna make many with relatively small number of spectators?". So your concluding phrase was a surprise!:clap:

Stuart T

Getting the hang of it
Glitch

My employer might not be impressed, but that's made one hell of a read. What an adventure for all of you, good to hear you loved it all. The photos are a credit to all concerned too. They made me very jealous, so i figure they've done their job well. :clap:

Cheers
Stuart T

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Glitch

My employer might not be impressed, but that's made one hell of a read. What an adventure for all of you, good to hear you loved it all. The photos are a credit to all concerned too. They made me very jealous, so i figure they've done their job well. :clap:

Cheers
Stuart T

Hi mate
Good to see you again around here :so
Yo, sounds like the yarns have done the job then :whistle:

Man, I LOVE those Axalp shots...ESPECIALLY the one chopper with its "bum on fire"...ripper stuff!!:glu

stewy

Still young and stupid
Wow marty, there are some great shots from that air show :glu.....sounds like it was worth the hike.........glad you did it for the AT gang :bs

Hytram

<-- now went that way
The water just looks so beautiful.

funny you say that, it was one of the things that blew me away, the was the mountains that just seemed to never end, roads that just twisted and turned..

but the water, just so clear, it was clearer than most people's swimming pools.

and when it had colour, the most beautiful blue or green..

loved it

senfiddy

Tour Pro
Spectacular! :clap:

I think that this is my favourite pic. Seems to encapsulate the best of the trip.
T2_1305.jpg

Tornanti's, bikes, scenery.:thumbs:
Only thing missing is a plate of food. :bt

Last edited:

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Grimsel Pass....from just below the top on the Innertkirchen side (northern ramp).

AWESOME!!

I'd LOVE to give that a whirl!!:glu:glu
What a rush that must be :so:so

Top Bottom